Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms
If you are lacking in testosterone, you might be suffering from all or some of the symptoms listed below:
- Depression and/or irritability
- Fatigue and energy loss
- Erectile disfunction some or all of the time
- Lack of libido
- Inability to concentrate
- Poor memory and ‘foggy brain’
- Fluctuating weight – often larger stomach
- Hot flushes
- Increase in perspiration, especially at night
Of these, depression, energy loss, irritability and lack of libido are more common but you may not experience all of the symptoms shown and some may not be as severe as others. Obviously, other contributing factors such as lifestyle and pressure of work etc. may also be causes.
Equilibrium Clinic can help with the use of BHRT, which has helped thousands of men for decades. If you would like more information, simply request a FREE 15-minute telephone consultation with one of our team.